On Tap: Terriers to battle Sioux#12 BU is already in Grand Forks, ND, for a weekend series with the 5th-ranked Fighting Sioux of North Dakota, in the Terriers first ever visit to the new Ralph Engelstead Arena. The Sioux enter the weekend with a 2-1-1 record, having played all four games against Alaska and Alaska-Anchorage. BU enters the contest with a 3-1 record, with all four of their games being Hockey East battles to this point. Both games will be telecast live at 8:30 eastern time on Fox College Sports. NESN is also picking up the feed. (DOn't forget to turn your clocks back after the game on Saturday!)
- Goalie Matt O'Connor was named Hockey East Pro Ambitions Co-Rookie of the Month, along with Providence College goalie Jon Gillies. Matt finished October with a 3-0 record, 1.75 GAA, and .945 save percentage.
- Cason Hohmann was the second runner up for Athletic Republic Hockey East Player of the Month, thanks to his 3g-3a line through 4 games. Hohmann has already topped his goal total from last season, and needs two points to equal last years 8 point campaign.
- Sean Escobedo, Hohmann, Wade Megan, O'Connor, and Danny O'Regan were all named Top Performers for their performances in the sweep of UMass. Also of note, Evan Rodrigues has registered a point in all four games this season (0-5-5).
- Comcast Sports Net feature on Matt Grzelcyk
- BU has outscored it's opponents 5-1 in the third period.